Thursday, April 22, 2010

How we got here

A scan of Beth in June last year. We found out we were having a little girl on 25 June 2009 at about 12.15. Later that evening legend Micheal Jackson passed away. Day of happiness tinged with sadness.
My belly at 4.5 months

My belly at 8 months and 3 weeks. One week from the elective section (Beth was transverse till the very last making a natural delivery impossible)
Beth 3 days old still in hospital ward (where I'd been for 3 weeks prior to the birth). This was a rare quiet moment. She objected strongly to being ejected from the comfort of my womb before she was ready
First time out for a walk

First proper outfit (not just babygros)



My current favourite picture. Lots of other photos (I take loads everyday, hence my need for a blog or they'll all go to waste) but these are a few of my faves

No comments:

Post a Comment