Monday, August 1, 2011

30 today

Today I turned 30. I'm no longer in my 20's. It's a weird feeling. This is me cutting the cake at the party on Saturday night. It was a brilliant party with everyone I wanted there.
Beth was there for a while but wasn't feeling well. She's still not well today. This is a picture of her at a mother and baby summer party last week. She'd lots of fun in the playhouse.
We bought her a big bed as she was climbing out of her cot. Here is a picture of her first night in the bed. It took her 2 weeks to get used to it!
Yesterday Beth spent the morning in her grandparent's house and was picking raspberries (she picks the flowers in my garden)
We'd a few days of really good weather for summer. It's back to overcast skies and rain now. Beth and I made the most of the good weather while it was here!

No comments:

Post a Comment