Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Back

Well, I know I said I'd return on Wednesday but I was unfortunately sick as a dog and didn't go near my laptop all week! Beth loves to pass on any germs and being older I seem to take the colds a lot worse. On Wednesday I could barely walk round my house I was so weak and dizzy. Thankfully, I'm on the mend now and ready to start my writing month.

I've decided to jump on Hart's band wagon and join the BuNoWriMo (Facebook link). So I will be attempting to write 50k words in the month of June. Bleeker Avenue is with my editor so I have a few weeks left before my manuscript comes back with lots of red marks (really nervous about that!).

In other news, there is something I've been keeping under wraps. I was waiting for the right time to unveil it. Now with Bleeker away with the editor and the time coming near to start shopping agents and publishers I want to show off the fantastic cover to my novel designed by the marvellous Shane Murphy.

However, I believe it deserves a post all to itself so stay tuned tomorrow when all will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment