Monday, January 14, 2013

Here we go again...

The ABNA contest opened this morning and my entry is in. This is my second year in a row entering and I've gone with the same novel. Since this time last year, Bleeker Avenue has been extensively edited, professionally and by my beta readers so hopefully it will do better.

Another item on my agenda today was to post off a short story to Take a Break's Fiction Feast. Done!

It's been a busy day because I also applied for funding for my writing from the Arts Council of Ireland. Fingers crossed for me! It would mean I wouldn't have to worry about bills while I finished Devil in the Clouds and I would be able to get it properly edited.

Fourth on my list was a new blog post. I had something else in mind for this but I'm going to save it till Wednesday (I'm still working on it).
Today's list

Lastly, I plan to do 1,000 words on my WIP. I've about 2.5 hours until Beth arrives home. I think I can manage it!

Check out my lovely new bookcase (Beth owns the bottom shelf)

 Did you enter the ABNA this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment