Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Goals for May

It's May Day, the start of summer. Although, the weather has been a little better here, it is still not great. Very chilly but bright.

I'm doing some goals for May in the hope of actually achieving something by the end of the month. I've been drifting a lot lately and it's time to knuckle down.

May Goals:

1. Finish The Devil in the Clouds.

2. Get out on the road (waiting for provisional license).

3. Lose 7lb (about 3kg). I fell by the wayside during all the weddings, time to get back on track.

4. Clear garden. The front garden is almost done but a lot needs to be done on the back garden. I took 'before' pictures and want to do an 'unveil' here during the summer when all the flowers are in bloom.

5. Read The Quiet American by Graham Greene and The Famished Road by Ben Okri.

I think that's enough for now!

Hope your May Day is going good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment